We understand that the default font size on our website may not be suitable for everyone, depending on what device you are using, its screen size / resolution and zoom factor, so we give you this option to adjust the font from 8 point up to 18point. The current font size is pre-selected for you. Please be aware that a cookie will be set so that the website can remember your selection as you navigate through different pages. If you have cookies disabled then this setting will not be remembered.
Not all content on each page will be adjusted based on your selection. Some content will be a fixed size to ensure it displays correctly.
Designed to stabilise the pelvis, protect the skin and position the body, JAY’s comprehensive range of wheelchair cushions are lightweight, low maintenance and can accommodate a wide range of mobility seating requirements.
Skin integrity with stability
-Lightweight precontoured foam base with sacral and seat rail notches
-The built-in medial and lateral thigh support promotes optimal thigh positioning
-Choice of curved or flat base for use with solid or sling seat
-Choice of incontinence or microclimatic cover
-Solid seat (as option)
-Client with symmetrical and mild asymmetrical posture and moderate postural support requirements
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay Fushion Cushion
Cmbines the J2's skin protection capabilities with the J3's maximum stability
The JAY Fusion is an adjustable cushion designed for skin protection that features JAY Flow Fluid or ROHO DRY FLOATATION air insert options in a package that's comfortable, stable and supportive.
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay GS Cushion
Designed for the paediatric client with moderate to aggressive asymmetric posture and high postural support requirements
-Lightweight foam base with growth capability via well inserts and a wide range of postural support. Contracutre cuts to accommodate tight harmstrings
-Jay Flow fluid pad
-For added skin protection there is a pressure relief pad with more fluid
- Incontinence resistant cover as standard (air exchange cover as option)
-Designed for the client with symmetrical and for asymmetrical posture to aggressive postural needs that change over time
-Clients unable to weight shift; limited postural stability and unable to reposition
-Designed to grow with the child
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay Ion Cushion
Comfortable, convenient, and quality skin protection and positioning
The JAY Ion is a comfortable skin protection and positioning cushion composed of a multi-layered foam base, moisture resistant inner cover, and an anti-microbial outer cover.
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay J2 Cushion
Stability and positioning with skinintegrity protection
-Firm base, anatomical well, femoral loading
-Carveable base for build-ups, cut outs and customisation
-Jay Fluid Tripad for ischial immersion and envelopment
-Wide range of postual support accessories
-Air exchange cover as standard, incontinence resistant cover and solid seat are options
-Client with high risk of skin breakdown
-Designed for the client with symmetrical posture to aggressive postural needs that change over time
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay J2 DC Cushion
Stability and positioning with extreme skin risk
-Firm base; anatomically correct well
-Carveable base for build-ups, cut outs and customisation
-Jay Deep Fluid Tripad with soft foam overlay
-Wide range of postural support accessories
-Air exchange cover as standard, incontinence
resistant cover and solid seat inserts are options
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay J2 Plus Cushion
Superior skin protection and stability designed for bariatric clients
The JAY J2 Plus, offering a weight capacity of 650 lbs, is a pre-contoured foam cushion that features a JAY Flow fluid tripad for superior skin protection and an easy to modify base with optional positioning components for optimal stability.
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay J3 Cushion
Designed for the client with complex needs
-Precontoured, carvable, closed cell foam base with Optiwell technology i.e. anthropometrically designed pelvic loading area (PLA)
-Two Depths Versions
- Optiwell Technology
-The Choice of Fluid or Air PLA inserts
- Microclimatic or incontinence cover options. Comfort layer is integral to cover
- Modification possibilities
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay Lite Cushion
* Firm, extremely lightweight, breathable, airflow layered foam base with ischial cut outs
* Optiwell technology, ischial cut-outs and scooped foam in pelvic loading area (PLA) effectively redistribute pressure away from the at risk boney prominences
* Microclimatic cover with 3DX spacer fabric for heat and moisture dissipation
* Symmetrical client requires comfort with minimal weight but mild/moderate postural support
* Mild to moderate lateral and foreward/rearward stability needs
* Moderate risk of skin breakdown
* Able to perform independent weight shifts
* Requires heat and moisture dissipation
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay Soft Combi Cushion
Comfort and basic Positioning
- Premoulded incontinence resistant coated foam base
- Deeper leg trough and medial thigh and trocantic support
- Easy-clean sealed foam with black incontinence cover
- Flat base
- Option of solid seat insert for sling seat use
- Designed for clients with symmetrical posture needing minimum to moderate postural support
- Provides moderate lateral stability as well as moderate forward/rearward stability
- Low risk of skin breakdown
- Independent weight shifts
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay Union Cushion
JAY Flow fluid and memory foam for high performance skin protection and positioning
The JAY® Union is a versatile, comfortable, skin protection and positioning cushion composed of a dynamic fluid and foam layering system, moisture resistant inner cover, and an anti-microbial outer cover.
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay X2 Cushion
Lightweight, reduced profile skin protection for active users.
The JAY X2 is a lightweight, maintenance-free, fluid cushion with a reduced profile that is designed to provide stability and pressure relief to active clients. Using elements from the JAY Xtreme and Active cushions, the X2 combines JAY's time-tested designs with its latest technologies.
SUNRISE MEDICAL Jay Zip Cushion
Clinical seating, designed forZippie kids!
• Dual layered contoured foam base
• Reticulated foam in the outer cover promotes air movement
• Soft and stretchable outer cover
(available with coloured outer cover side bands - option)
( 578,792 ) Display-Category v 1.10
Website Content (c) 2019 Austech Medical Pty. Ltd. Website Design (c) 2000-2019 Bout Time Software
Product specifications, features & options subject to change without notice!